Your privacy matters for us. It's our policy to respect your privacy in terms of any information we can possibly collect at TIQS' website and other domains we own and operate.
We only request personal information when we really need them to provide a service. We do it by fair and legal means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we collect such information and how it will be used.
We only retain information for enough time to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it by commercially acceptable means to avoid losses and thefts, as well as unauthorized accesses, exposures, copies, uses or modifications.
We don't share any personal identification information publicly or with third-party connections, except when demanded by law.
Our website may present external links to domains which we don't operate. Be aware that we don't control the content and the practices of these websites, so we can't take any responsibility for their respective privacy politics.
You are free to refuse our requests for personal information, accepting that we may not be able to provide some of the services in our portfolio.
The ongoing use of our website will be taken as a sign of acceptance of our privacy politics. If you have any doubts about how we deal with user data and personal information, contact us.
TIQS' COOKIES POLICY
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
As usual in almost all professional websites, we utilize cookies. Cookies are small files downloaded to your computer to improve your experience. This page describes which informations they collect, how we use them and why, sometimes, we need to store these cookies. We also describe how you can prevent these cookies from being stored, however, it might result in the downgrade and misfunction of some elements from the website.
We utilize cookies for several reasons, as it is explained below. Unfortunately, in most of the cases, deactivating cookies can result in deactivating functions and resources from the website. It's recommendable that all of the cookies remain activated, if you're not sure about whether you need them or not, in case they are essential for providing services you access.
You can prevent the configuration of cookies by adjusting your browser's configurations (consult your Internet Browser's Help for orientation). Be aware that, by keeping all cookies disabled, you will affect the functionality of this website and many others you possibly visit. The deactivation of cookies will most likely be responsible for the downgrade of some of the functionalities and resources from this website. So, it is recommendable that you don't deactivate them.
COOKIES THAT WE DEFINE
- Account-related cookies: If you create an account at this website, we will utilize cookies to manage the inscription and general administration of your profile. These cookies are usually deleted when you leave the system, but in some cases they might remain stored to reload your prefferences later.
- Login-related cookies: We utilize cookies when you are logged in, so we can remember this configuration and you don't have to log in to every new page you visit from our website. These cookies are usually removed when you log out to ensure that you can only access restricted resources after you log in.
- Newsletter-related cookies: This website provides newsletter subscription services and cookies may be utilized to remember if you're already subscribed and if the website should display subscribed user or unsubscribed user targeted notifications.
- Order processing related cookies: This website offers e-trade tools and some cookies are necessary to guarantee that your order will be remembered and processed adequately among the website's pages.
- Research-related cookies: Periodically, we launch researchs and forms in order to better and precisely understand our userbase and provide interesting information and useful tools. These researches might utilize cookies to remember who has already participated or to load precise results after the pages' alteration.
- Forms-related cookies: When you fill a form such as the ones which can be found in contact pages or comment forms, cookies can be configured to remember user details for future correspondence.
- Website prefference cookies In order to provide a satisfying user experience, this website allows you to define preferences on how it runs when you're using it. To remember your preferences, we need to define cookies, so that that information may always be reloaded when you interact with a page affected by these choices.
In special cases, we also utilize trustable third-party cookies. The following section will describe which third-party cookies can affect your experience at this website.
- This website uses Google Analytics, one of the Web's most diffused and trustable analytics solutions. It helps us to understand how you use the website and how we can improve your experience. These cookies may store how much time you spend at this website and in each page, so we can keep uploading appealing content. For more information about Google Analytics' cookies, visit its official website.
- Third-party analytics are utilized to convert the website navigation into measurable data, so we can keep uploading interesting content. These cookies may store data about the time you spend at the website or the pages you visited, which helps us to understand how we can improve our domain.
- Periodically, we test new resources and subtlely alter how the website is displayed. When we are still testing new resources, these cookies can guarantee you a consistent experience while visiting the website while we figure out which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell solutions, it is important to understand the stats about how many visitors indeed purchase our services. This is relevant for you, because we can make precise business previsions that will allow us to analyze our advertising costs and offer you the best price as possible.
The user commits to make an adequate use of the contents and information provided by TIQS' website and, with a declarative but not limited character:
- A) don't engage in any illegal practice or activities contrary to good faith or public order;
- B) don't disseminate content of racist or xenophobic nature, legal bookmakers (ex.: Moosh) or gambling propaganda, any kind of illegal pornography, apology for terrorism or human rights violations;
- C) do not inflict damage to TIQS', our suppliers' or third-parties' physical (hardware's) and logical (softwares) systems by introducing or disseminating any computer virus or any other hardware/software systems that are able to provoke the damage mentioned before.
We hope any doubts on this subject are now clarified and, as mentioned before, if you are not sure about whether the cookies are necessary or not, it's safer to keep them enabled for the sake of your interactions with the website's resources.
By accessing TIQS' website, you agree with the fullfilment of these terms of service, applicable laws and regulations and responsability for local laws. If you don't agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited of using or accessing this website. This website's content is protected by copyright laws and applicable commercial brands.
2. LICENSE USE
It is granted permission for temporary download of a TIQS' website material copy (information or software) for personal transitory visualization only and not commercial use. This is licensing, not a transfer of securities, and, under this license, you can't:
- modify or copy materials;
- utilize materials for any commercial purposes or public exhibition (commercial or not commercial);
- take part in the decompilation or reverse engineering of any software contained by TIQS' website;
- remove any copyright or property rights sign from the materials; or
- transfer our materials to another person or mirror them in any other server.
This license will be automatically terminated if you violate any of these restrictions and can be terminated by TIQS by any moment. After the expiration of this license, you must delete all materials downloaded from your terminal and any possible printouts.
- TIQS' website materials are provided "as is". TIQS does not make expressed or implied warranties. TIQS disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Besides that, TIQS makes no representation or warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, about the precision, probable results or trustability of the use of the materials in its website or linked websites.
TIQS and its suppliers can't be held liable for any damage, including, without limitations, damages for loss of data, income or profit or work stoppage resulting from the use or inability of using TIQS' materials, even if TIQS or an authorized representative have been notified, in oral or written form, of such damage possibility. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitation might not apply to you.
5. MATERIALS PRECISION
The materials appearing at TIQS' website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TIQS does not guarantee that any content is accurate, complete or up-to-date. TIQS could modify the materials at this website at any time without notice. However, TIQS makes no commitment to update the materials.
TIQS has not reviewed all of the sites to which links appear on the website and is not responsible for their contents. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TIQS of the website. The use of any linked website is at the user's own risk.
TIQS may review these website terms of service at any time, without further notice. By using this website, you agree to the current version of these terms.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the Brazilian law and you and we submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Brazilian courts.
These politics are effective as from May/2021.